Wednesday 4 May 2011

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation

This is me with Revlon Photo Ready in 008 Golden beige. I have no other makeup on except for the foundation.




The first thing I noticed is that it felt heavy on my face. I normally wear Dream Matte Mouse (HG!!), So I was initially shocked at how heavy and dirty my face felt! It took some getting used to, and no longer feels heavy on my face.
There is a slight shimmer which I don't find very noticeable, but I do prefer a more matte finish on my face.
The coverage is FABULOUS. I need a heavier coverage because I have one particular acne scar that really pisses me off (excuse my french).
I find alot of foundations sink into the scar, and this one covers and conceals it perfectly:)
I noticed very slight white cast, probably due to the fact that there is SPF 20 in it. YAY for SPF, this is a HUGE plus for me.
It is fragrance free, and it has not broken me out once!
Overall, I am really impressed with all that this foundation has to offer! I definitely recommend going out to buy this and I'm happy to say I will be re-purchasing.

With a full face of makeup. Looks super dewy!


After a few hours of wear, the foundation starts to get oily, so make sure you have blotting papers;)



Overall Rating: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment